Welcome back to school PTA leaders! I hope the start of the school year has been smooth and exciting for everyone! It was so nice to see so many of you at our Red Book Training last month and I hope you received useful information to carry you through your term as a leader of your PTA.
Our first Unit Presidents Meeting (Ups, which is you), is scheduled for September 11th at the Head Start Facilities Auditorium, located at 1260 E. 33rd Street, Signal Hill, 90755 at 9:30 a.m.. As we mentioned at our Red Book Training, your Area Advisor will be available starting at 9:00 a.m., should you have any questions to ask them. Also, please encourage your Membership Chairs to attend, as our VP of Membership will be speaking and answering questions about the E-Membership program.
Just a reminder for you to look your Red Book to see what is due at our September meeting. It is very important to submit those items labeled (R), which are required paperwork we need to turn into 33rd District PTA.
Items needed for September UPs Meeting:
- September Turn-In and Money Matters Form
- Treasurer’s Report (May-August) (R)
- Unit Treasurer’s Annual Report (7/1/17 to 6/30/18) (R)
- Year End Audit (1/18-6/18) (R)
- Membership Dues – (Please include number of memberships and check number)
- Reservations for 33rd Legislative Meeting
- Reservations for 33rd Fall Meeting and Training
- Bethune donations, if you have any.
I look forward to seeing you all on the 11th. Remember, if you are unable to attend, please send another Board Member to ensure your unit is always kept abreast of important information and upcoming events.
Note : LBCPTA financials will be sent under a separate email.