California State PTA Annual Convention
SAVE THE DATE FOR APRIL 27-29, 2018 IN ONTARIO
Join thousands of PTA parent-volunteer advocates and leaders along with educators and community leaders to address education, health and community issues affecting our state’s kids and families. Don’t miss the excitement!
- Students have an opportunity to participate in an all-day science camp at Sea World
- Hear keynote speaker discuss a STEM related topic
- Randy Ward, Superintendent of the San Diego Unified School District also scheduled to speak.
- Andy Hargreaves, Boston College
- IMadonnari – participate in sidewalk chalk art
- Reflections Event with Special Arts Panel
- Plus more great events to be announced soon!
Stay tuned for more information. Registration opens January 2018!
Convention due dates, schedules, events, etc. are subject to change. Please contact your area advisor for the most updated available information.
- Convention Council Handbook
- Membership Dues
- LBC T-Shirt Order Form
- LBC Convention Registration Form