1. Convention Attendees Registration Form (Due to LBCPTA on April 10)
2. 33rd District Convention Handbook (information from 33rd District regarding Convention)
3. LBCPTA Convention Lunch information (information on April 27th LBCPTA lunch)
4. LBC 33rd Convention Dinner Information (information on April 28th 33rd District Dinner)
5. LBC T-shirt Order Form (to be used for anyone wantingto order LBCPTA t-shirts and not attending Convention)
California State PTA Convention is fast approaching and we can’t wait to see you and your Board Members there! You’ll need to register and make hotel reservations online at CAPTA.org (link below). There will be a 33rd District Convention Fee included with your online Convention Reservation which you’ll need to pay when registering. Early Registration ends on March 31 and there will be a price increase as of April 1.
You will also need to turn in the attached Convention Attendees Registration Form to Long Beach Council PTA on Tuesday, April 10 (our Unit Presidents Meeting). Note this form MUST be turned in with every attendee’s name and contact information included. We have done our best to make this as easy as possible for you. You’ll need to turn in only one form (The Convention Attendees Registration Form) along with one check, That’s it …and you’re done.
1. The Convention Attendees Form does not register you for Convention. This form is requires for Long Beach Council PTA for informational/organizational purposes on our end, special event reservations and t-shirt orders. In addition to turning this form into LBCPTA on April 10, YOU MUST register for Convention on the California State PTA website at CAPTA.org (link below).
2. We are aware the per diem is exceeded for both the 33rd District Dinner and the LBCPTA lunch. These are both special events and the cost is allowable and customary, and should be covered by the unit.
3. If no payment is turned in, the Convention Attendees Registration Form with names and correct information IS STILL REQUIRED TO BE TURNED IN BY APRIL 10.
If you are not attending Convention and would like to order a LBCPTA t-shirt, please use the attached T-Shirt Order Form and turn it in at the April UPs Meeting.
Convention questions? Contact Diana Craighead at 562-544-1035.
Registration and Housing Reservations for Convention: